Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry mate, but in NO way does this even come close to that.

THAT was horrid. THAT was the WORST window in recent history. We rectified it with smart moves in the Jan window fortunately.

This has been a solid window. But it needed to be better than solid to get us DEFINITELY challenging for top 6.

As it stands, we've got a top 8 squad. However, we do have a top 6 manager.
We are an injury-to-lukaku away from a poor season. The only glaring hole fixed was at CB- really, really needed decent competition for Rom, not competition for Niasse/Kone :D

Hey and I tell you what, I've got to feel for Enner Valencia in all this. I hope that's his name actually. He finally gets a chance to play for a fantastic club, a real club and all of us are too upset to give hima good welcome and feel excited about seeing him. I may not be too happy with my fantastic club right now, but I tell you wjhat, Enner is a toffee an Ihope if he's brought his shooting boots and I'll be singing his name.

Peace, Ted.

I'm sorry mate, but in NO way does this even come close to that.

THAT was horrid. THAT was the WORST window in recent history. We rectified it with smart moves in the Jan window fortunately.

This has been a solid window. But it needed to be better than solid to get us DEFINITELY challenging for top 6.

As it stands, we've got a top 8 squad. However, we do have a top 6 manager.
We have a top 8 first 11. We have a top 10 squad. Who do you think we have better squad than

City, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester, Palace, West Ham, Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back