Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have still constantly been in the top 4 for many years and they were runners up last season, not bad really for not spending much money. Liverpool have wasted loads and have very little to show for it.
2 FA cups to show for their "prudence". Man City and Chelsea laughing at them all the way.

Went shopping and missed the end of deadline day.

Signed a West Ham reject on loan

Had Sissoko hit the ignore button on his phone when Koeman called

Going with what we got. Sound about right?

Glad to see the new owner spending to fix the product on the field. Sold Stones (which was fine be me) to buy Bolasie. Didn't spend the money to fill the holes this team has. Same old Everton, sell to buy and never fully jump in to fill the glaring holes in the team. Band aid fixes only.

We have massively been had on.

No the club didn't say we had £100 million to spend but they did zero to manage expectations. The club have absolutely lapped it up with "new era" and "nothing will be the same".

This transfer window would have been considered poor under Kenwright. Under Moshiri it is bloody awful.

Record TV money, billionaire new owner and we get served up that. Something badly wrong

The one downside to living in Australia... I can't go right to sleep and pretend this window never ended like it did! I have to think about this for the next 10 hours.

I keep trying to put a positive spin on things but i'm all out. We can't have all this money to spend on wages and transfer fees and also live in a time where players only care about money. Its either all down to our last season form and standing, or we're literally as bad as people said at closing a deal. Either way i feel like a drink and its not midday yet (n)

They have still constantly been in the top 4 for many years and they were runners up last season, not bad really for not spending much money. Liverpool have wasted loads and have very little to show for it.
Arsenal have nothing to show for it either. Last time I checked they didn't hand out 4th place trophies and an early champions league exit every season probably doesn't sit well with the fans.

The ball has been dropped. Needed a few players in key positions and failed to get them in. Leaving business until the end is a horrible strategy.

People saying they will come good in January need to stop and really think. Prices this window were high, January will be worse. In order to buy in January Everton will have to sell Rom. They seem to be keeping the sell to buy strategy even with the tv revenue and new owner. Nothing will ever be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back