Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so. Read my original post. Then read his reply. Then read my response. My response sets out the reasons why I believe he is wrong. To give you one example (AGAIN!). In the past we picked up great players from lesser teams, viz, Tim Cahill & Gordon West (Ray Wilson from Huddersfield, and the raft of Scottish players in the 1960s: Alex Young, Alex Scott, Alex Parker). His argument therefore does not hold water.

Do you not understand...?
I just paraphrased what you said baby don't get mad.

At The Office:

Bill:
hahaha alright Mosh.

Mosh: hello Bill, can't believe that worked hahaha.

Bill: haha, i told ya mate, i do it every year with them.

Mosh: do you think it will work again.

Bill: you having a laugh?. It works every year hahaha.

IF that was the case mate, it's the fans who need to sort their heads out...

Free agents

Martin Caceres (doesn't seem to be down to injury)
Philippe Mexes (injuries)
Alex (not sure why)
Albeloa (kopite links but cover at the back)

Mathieu Flamini (wouldn't say no)
Stephane Sessegnon (low contract, cheap player for the squad? )
Kevin Constant- (no idea on him)
Royston Drenthe0 (for a laugh eh)

Victor Anichebe (because why not)
Daniel Osvaldo (he is a tit )

What are you talking about, then?

You basically stated as fact that Stones played poorly purely because he didn't want to be at the club. Seemingly implying that any player that wanted a move will not perform because they don't want to be at the club.

I offered other reasons as to why a young player might play badly, and denounced you in front of the whole forum for stating opinions as fact. Thus shaming you.

You went on to not understand my post and talk about stuff I wasn't talking about, and we ended up here.

It's been a right rollercoaster. I hope you have learned as much as I have.

Free agents

Martin Caceres (doesn't seem to be down to injury)
Philippe Mexes (injuries)
Alex (not sure why)
Albeloa (kopite links but cover at the back)

Mathieu Flamini (wouldn't say no)
Stephane Sessegnon (low contract, cheap player for the squad? )
Kevin Constant- (no idea on him)
Royston Drenthe0 (for a laugh eh)

Victor Anichebe (because why not)
Daniel Osvaldo (he is a tit )

Dani Osvaldo turned down a move as he wants to focus on his music career

At least we have a £100m warchest for January though lads.

Lads.

Lads.....
You know I got to thinking about this last night. The winners of this transfer debacle are Holgate, Davies & Geri they are in the position now to claim their turf with excess numbers not being a problem. If they can't cut it then money will be available in January for a bid for a such as Kone if the chemistry with Moyes has declined,etc. I believe all the ITK's were false flags and a serious study of how we conduct business needs to be revisited and done very quiet and discreetly. I believe we have suffered a PR nightmare and we won't want to see that again ever.

In conclusion, we are better off than we were at this point last year and the lads are certainly fitter so I'm very happy were we are going. Who knows even a blind squirrel can find a acorn that may be Enner. Koeman sees something I'm just not quite sure what.

I'm gutted because Bolasie is absolutely dog turd and we've invested about 40m pounds on him over the next 4 years. Yard dog, can't shoot, one decent cross in 10, trips over his own feet. Love him to prove me wrong, but pretty certain he won't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back