Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like tarkowski and McNeil from Burnley....everyone’s obsessed with signing players from abroad who they’ve never seen play.... bonkers really.... tarkowski reminds me of jags and McNeil is a skillfull winger whose only 20. The fact they play for Burnley puts everyone off! McNeil will be at big club soon without a doubt

I like tarkowski and McNeil from Burnley....everyone’s obsessed with signing players from abroad who they’ve never seen play.... bonkers really.... tarkowski reminds me of jags and McNeil is a skillfull winger whose only 20. The fact they play for Burnley puts everyone off! McNeil will be at big club soon without a doubt

Yeah that’s gone really well for us hasn’t it chief:

Williams
Bolasie
Sigurdsson
Keane

Our Best Buys in the country has been from the lower leagues.

Tarkowski is just another Keane ffs.

Said it before the only player I’d have from burnley is Pope.

Hi is worth that to them.
They couldn’t buy that quality.

not sure others would pay it mind.

Was a key reason of getting to the PL last year, that is 100mill +. If they stay up he will be a key reason, if they go down its a harder job getting up without him. So hes worth at least 60mill to them in my opinion.

Like Zaha last year he wasnt worth 80 mill, but probably was to Palace as their best player and top scorer and big reason of them staying in the PL.

Yeah that’s gone really well for us hasn’t it chief:

Williams
Bolasie
Sigurdsson
Keane

Our Best Buys in the country has been from the lower leagues.
Premier league purchases are too inflated.
That’s why foreign buys are more attractive.
Players already in the league are known, and If they aren’t tearing up the league, then they probably average. (If they are great they will cost a fortune). However, players from abroad are an unknown quantity and therefore have the potential to be brilliant.

Players already in the league are known, and If they aren’t tearing up the league, then they probably average. (If they are great they will cost a fortune). However, players from abroad are an unknown quantity and therefore have the potential to be brilliant.
It’s a pity as there’s talent in the league but as it’s that competitive the teams bump the price up massively, grealish should of left ages ago but villa will probably hold onto him until he’s 30 and never had a england cap at this rate

Sometimes teams like to have certain assurances which is why buying from the PL is costly but sometimes necessary so if they have experience in the PL they can settle straight away or you end up with someone like Pepe who has done decent but for the money they paid...

Sometimes teams like to have certain assurances which is why buying from the PL is costly but sometimes necessary so if they have experience in the PL they can settle straight away or you end up with someone like Pepe who has done decent but for the money they paid...
As pointed out above PL recent buys have been poor though.
Sigurdsson
Bolasie
Williams
Delph
Pickford
Iwobi

In addition, Walcott and Keane have blown hot and cold,

Richarlison is tho only one who has been an undoubted success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back