Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else actually quite excited for the transfer window?

We have already lost some of the utter dross and the fringe players and I actually trust Carlo to be at the club for a fair while and to recruit decent players that will actually suit how he wants Everton to play.

I am confident that by the end of the window we will have a more balanced squad, and that next season we we will start decent and stay decent.
Thrilled to head into a transfer window with a world class manager who has higher standards for signings.

This feels very similar to the build up to the 2017 transfer window when we knew we were going to spend a shed load of money. I just hope it’s different this time and we actually bring in some quality.

I’m so happy that Brands’ role seems to have been scaled back. Reading between the lines, Ancelotti identifies the players and Brands is just the errand boy to sort out the contract.

You’ve not read between the lines there more just completely pulled something out of your rectum.

Willian will have his pick of clubs and be offered the chance of winning titles. I mean by all means think big, but be realistic.

He’s at a stage in his career where money may be more important to him than ambition. Some people therefore conclude that we shouldn’t even be in for him.

I agree that he is a top player that will have the choice of the top clubs but if we have the opportunity to use money to persuade him then I definitely think we should do so.

He’s at a stage in his career where money may be more important to him than ambition. Some people therefore conclude that we shouldn’t even be in for him.

I agree that he is a top player that will have the choice of the top clubs but if we have the opportunity to use money to persuade him then I definitely think we should do so.
If it was just money, he would have jibbed off staying on at Chelsea now he’s out of contract in case of injury.

IMO he’s been one of the top players in the league for years now and he’s a superb footballer.

We NEED superb footballers who put a shift in, but he would go turbo gash if we signed him.

This feels very similar to the build up to the 2017 transfer window when we knew we were going to spend a shed load of money. I just hope it’s different this time and we actually bring in some quality.

I’m so happy that Brands’ role seems to have been scaled back. Reading between the lines, Ancelotti identifies the players and Brands is just the errand boy to sort out the contract.

Scaled back, ok.

Its the same as every single DoF and manager in the world, they pick the players together.

We spent big while also gambling with unproven managers hoping they'd be the next big thing too, we've went from big Sam to Carlo Ancelloti in 1 1/2 years we've climbed to midtable with cones in middle of the park - this summer its time for lift off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back