Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap deal JJK for McKennie
Swap deal + cash Delph for D.Luiz
Ben Foster free (assuming we shift on Pickford. Also same amount of clean sheets this year despite in relegation!)
Loan a RB
Loan a CB
Use the wedge of funds to go for an effective winger/forward

Then hopefully move on Besic, Bolasie and Sandro.

Where do you finish at the end of this football manager season?

Looking at it, Mina does seem to be the one we could give up to generate cash.

You could easily see an upwardly mobile Spanish side like Villarreal or Valencia taking him.

We will have to be very creative all round this summer.

Not for me, we wanted an extra centre back last season, we were short all last season and we won't be buying two centre backs this summer.

We're utterly overloaded with cente mids and wingers that will offer far less than mina. Heres a list :

Delph
Siggurdsson
Davies
Besic
Baningime
Connolly
Dowel
Bolasie
Sandro
Iwobi

You can add walcott and bernard who offer just as much too. But we should be looking at offloading 2 or 3 from that list above instead of mina. The combined fee and wages would be a lot more than what we'd get for mina.

Not for me, we wanted an extra centre back last season, we were short all last season and we won't be buying two centre backs this summer.

We're utterly overloaded with cente mids and wingers that will offer far less than mina. Heres a list :

Delph
Siggurdsson
Davies
Besic
Baningime
Connolly
Dowel
Bolasie
Sandro
Iwobi

You can add walcott and bernard who offer just as much too. But we should be looking at offloading 2 or 3 from that list above instead of mina. The combined fee and wages would be a lot more than what we'd get for mina.

Not a chance.

We could sell every player on the list and it wouldn't even come close to the fee we would get for Mina.

Delph
Siggurdsson
Davies
Besic
Baningime
Connolly
Dowel
Bolasie
Sandro

Iwobi

The bold one will be sold or loan out.

CM is clearly a priority, but there isn’t infinite finance.
I think they will wait and see on Gbamin until quite late and if they have to do something it may be a loan. He’s got several years on his contract and is here for the foreseeable future. It will also depend on who we can shift. With Sigurdsson, Davis, Delph and Baningime at CM all potentially surplus there is a lot to do.
Personally I would prefer fewer transfers and focus on quality. If it means we have to make do in some positions for a season, then so be it.
In Unicorn Land we would sign about seven top quality first team players, but it’s not going to happen. Brands is on record that it’s a limited window, with funds further squeezed by the problems COVID has caused.

CM has to be a priority there is no choice - Gbamin has done nothing since he got here when he has been involved, the lad is a busted flush sadly.

More OUTS , fewer ins , more quality

Priority No 1 - 2 x CM of the highest quality.

What is Unicorn land is expecting 1 new CM to cover for a spineless midfield and a sick note that will suddenly come good in 2 years .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back