Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would sell either one - I just think Carlo likes Keane more than Yerry. If I had to break our CB's down I would say they are strong in the following areas:

Sat back:

Keane

Open:

Holgate

Both:

Mina?
Braithwaite?

I think in games were we have to sit deep Keane is a decent asset whereas Mina for me whilst a bit more mobile/flexible doesnt exactly excel in either system in that he can still get caught out of position quite a bit.

Add in his injury record compared to the others and I would personally go with Mina although if the manager had reservations about Keane long term I think we could certainly fetch £20 million minimum for him.

Agreed, also Keane’s contract is getting to a situation where you either sell or keep and offer new contract, I don’t think we should be giving him a new contract, sell while his stock is high after recent no fan performances, and contract long enough to keep a value.

Huh?

Did he text you?

"Carlo Ancelotti wants new recruits through the door over the next three weeks so that they have time to acclimatise to their new surroundings and teammates as the club's preparations begin in mid-August.

"I think the best scenario is to have the new players for when we start (pre-season) in the middle of August," said Ancelotti"

Agreed, also Keane’s contract is getting to a situation where you either sell or keep and offer new contract, I don’t think we should be giving him a new contract, sell while his stock is high after recent no fan performances, and contract long enough to keep a value.

I agree but he would need to be replaced before he is let go, or at least have his replacement lined up.

"Carlo Ancelotti wants new recruits through the door over the next three weeks so that they have time to acclimatise to their new surroundings and teammates as the club's preparations begin in mid-August.

"I think the best scenario is to have the new players for when we start (pre-season) in the middle of August," said Ancelotti"

I wanna moonwalk.............

Its unrealistic to assume teams will bend and we dont have the money to be changing minds.

Carlo needs to prepare for disappointment.

I wanna moonwalk.............

Its unrealistic to assume teams will bend and we dont have the money to be changing minds.

Carlo needs to prepare for disappointment.

I can see Ancelotti fuming if Brands is fumbling around come end of August/start of September.

Brands needs to remember Carlo is Moshiri's boy - if Carlo gets the hump Marcel will be on the next flight back to Amsterdam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back