Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only we could conjure up a moment of inspiration and pull a golden rabbit out of the hat like we did with Gana. Maybe it could be Sarr? Watford are in no position now to be demeanding anywhere close to 30 or 40m for him. Slap in a 20m bid and he prepared to add an extra 5-8 on top of it. Throw Davies into the deal for a sweetener.

Let’s hope Moise Kean proves this wrong.

the last two games hes started ( newcastle + bournemouth ) we seen glimpses of the talent both games he got taken off we lost

And the service to him stunk apart from walcotts cross - and i think it was bernards dinked pass at newcastle , if we can get players who can provide the quality he will score a few next season just don't expecting him to be like a richarlison in terms of effort

the last two games hes started ( newcastle + bournemouth ) we seen glimpses of the talent both games he got taken off we lost

And the service to him stunk apart from walcotts cross - and i think it was bernards dinked pass at newcastle , if we can get players who can provide the quality he will score a few next season just don't expecting him to be like a richarlison in terms of effort
We complain constantly about needing a striker who won't miss the big chance and win us a game. Now of course we didn't defend well enough to win, but there were no other chances. Kean gets on the end of Walcott's cross and scores or we don't. But still it isn't good enough.

Sirigu
Castagne - Holgate - Mina - Digne
Allan - Gomes
Sarr - James - Rich
DCL

James a Carlo fav from RM and Bayern, with fast runners around him I believe he could be Special & is available currently

Castagne in last year of contract, Sarr on loan so we can go big and sign Allan, Sirigu is available as has fallen out with owners

Pre season learning what we want CA to do, we'd get CL

Last edited:
If only we could conjure up a moment of inspiration and pull a golden rabbit out of the hat like we did with Gana. Maybe it could be Sarr? Watford are in no position now to be demeanding anywhere close to 30 or 40m for him. Slap in a 20m bid and he prepared to add an extra 5-8 on top of it. Throw Davies into the deal for a sweetener.

the bold bit is my favorite part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back