Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going for CB/RB/RM/CM then i think thats fine as long as were going for quality.

We 'need' 2 or 3 CMs but if we just signed Zakaria or Tonali...or a similar player then that would do me. Tonali seems like hes off to Inter though.

RB: Emerson
CB: Gabriel
CM: Zakaria
RM: Sarr

That would be a very strong window.

Priority needs to be CM, I can't watch tom Davies again for another season.

Pray that Sig and Delph are shipped out and replaced also but find it really unlikely due to wages

Edit
But we all know it'll be Alan Myers stood outside goodison in a facemask saying no activity here Jeff on sky sports news and then 11pm will come and the news will break, I do believe Everton have a deal sheet for Jesse Lingaard for £35m

They probably won’t want to. But you will always struggle to keep your best players when you go down
Ok let's say you're right and Watford are in dire financial straits ( they're not and / or the lad has a relegation clause that let's him go for £30 m.

2 questions ;
1. Do you think we would be the only club in for him and
2. If no why would he come here when potentially there are likely to be far more attractive options for him.

If we are going for CB/RB/RM/CM then i think thats fine as long as were going for quality.

We 'need' 2 or 3 CMs but if we just signed Zakaria or Tonali...or a similar player then that would do me. Tonali seems like hes off to Inter though.

It would indeed and "only " cost us £125 -130 m.

Ok let's say you're right and Watford are in dire financial straits ( they're not and / or the lad has a relegation clause that let's him go for £30 m.

2 questions ;
1. Do you think we would be the only club in for him and
2. If no why would he come here when potentially there are likely to be far more attractive options for him.
Game time at 21 and you have Ancelotti. If he wanted to stay in this country who else would he be a starter for. Utd? As a back up to sancho.
Spurs if they sold someone.

Who else? Wolves have Traore. Leicester?

None will happen

RB: Kenny
CB: Todibo
CM: Allan hopefully
RM: no idea yet

A lot has changed from the last AGM when Brands clarified and outline what to expect for this summer window.

Covid, no European football or little pre-season time to work with Carlo before restarting again.

Brands is quoted in saying "ultimate goal you always will have as a director of football, you are looking for a squad of 23 players, with three goalkeepers, seven or eight defenders, six midfielders, six attackers"

This season we have upwards of 27 in our current squad including Besic, Bolasie and Sandro however if you don't include youth players like Virginia, Branthwaite, Baningime and Nkounkou - we have a 20 players

GK:
Pickford and Lossi

Defence:
Mina, Holgate, Keane, Digne, Coleman, Kenny

Midfield:
Gomes, Sigurdsson, Gbamin, Delph, Davies, Gordon

Attack:
DCL, Kean, Richarlison, Iwobi, Bernard, Walcott

Obviously we will see some outs and ins but if we are going off Brands statement, we need a Goalkeeper and Two Defenders.

That's perfect for me! Dream World if we got Tonali

A lot has changed from the last AGM when Brands clarified and outline what to expect for this summer window.

Covid, no European football or little pre-season time to work with Carlo before restarting again.

Brands is quoted in saying "ultimate goal you always will have as a director of football, you are looking for a squad of 23 players, with three goalkeepers, seven or eight defenders, six midfielders, six attackers"

This season we have upwards of 27 in our current squad including Besic, Bolasie and Sandro however if you don't include youth players like Virginia, Branthwaite, Baningime and Nkounkou - we have a 20 players

GK:
Pickford and Lossi

Defence:

Midfield:

Attack:

Obviously we will see some outs and ins but if we are going off Brands statement, we need a Goalkeeper and Two Defenders.

That doesnt mean you just accept whoever is in those positions because you have numbers in them... you upgrade them as well.

GK:
Pickford and Lossi

Defence:

Midfield:

Attack:

That defence and midfield give me heartburn.

GK:
Pickford and Lossi

Defence:

Midfield:

Attack:

More lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back