Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a
RB, CB and RW
Midfield was starting to show signs in the last few games that it could knit together and become s powerful force.
Siggy and Gomes played some lovely football. Just need to up their game a bit and get in the box more.
Tom Davies is starting to mature into the tough tackling enforcer that we need and Iwobi has improved month by month
With Delph and Gbamin to return if they can get a good pre season I think are midfield is more than good enough. Although if someone like Allan came in I'd be happy

We need a
RB, CB and RW
Midfield was starting to show signs in the last few games that it could knit together and become s powerful force.
Siggy and Gomes played some lovely football. Just need to up their game a bit and get in the box more.
Tom Davies is starting to mature into the tough tackling enforcer that we need and Iwobi has improved month by month
With Delph and Gbamin to return if they can get a good pre season I think are midfield is more than good enough. Although if someone like Allan came in I'd be happy

sorry mate but we have the midfield of an oap home going for they’re dinner. Infact they are quicker

We need a
RB, CB and RW
Tom Davies a tough tackling midfielder lol.he couldn't tackle fresh air. Like the rest of are midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back