Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a
RB, CB and RW
Midfield was starting to show signs in the last few games that it could knit together and become s powerful force.
Siggy and Gomes played some lovely football. Just need to up their game a bit and get in the box more.
Tom Davies is starting to mature into the tough tackling enforcer that we need and Iwobi has improved month by month
With Delph and Gbamin to return if they can get a good pre season I think are midfield is more than good enough. Although if someone like Allan came in I'd be happy

Scores lots.

The most un-Everton player ever then.

If he‘s got a mad hair style, runs around a lot, attempts to win headers but doesn’t really win any, has zero thought process about how and where he’s going to place the ball into the net when he’s presented with a 1-1 chance with the keeper and he’s got a habit of missing absolute sitters then sign him up, he’s Everton material.

The most un-Everton player ever then.

If he‘s got a mad hair style, runs around a lot, attempts to win headers but doesn’t really win any, has zero thought process about how and where he’s going to place the ball into the net when he’s presented with a 1-1 chance with the keeper and he’s got a habit of missing absolute sitters then sign him up, he’s Everton material.

whos this DCL?

Serie A’s leading goal scorer is not going to jib Rome off for Cheshire to play for a team worse than his after he’s already had a myriad of failed moves to finally get to the point where he’s proving he can bang them in and happy.

You never know, he might consider it if he's had a nervous breakdown or something.

14 of his goals in Serie A this season have been penalties. I think that's more penalties than we've won combined in the last decade.

If Sancho goes to United, then i Could see Zaha going to Dortmund.

would be expensive and on big wages for them , would also go against their model of buying youngplayers that have massive potential for profit in a couple of years time. They’re kind of the new Ajax and because of the difference in quality between the Dutch and German league , teams seem to be more confident when buying from them as opposed to Ajax I feel.

You never know, he might consider it if he's had a nervous breakdown or something.

14 of his goals in Serie A this season have been penalties. I think that's more penalties than we've won combined in the last decade.
Christ he’d be like Brett Angell if we signed him then!

We need a
RB, CB and RW
Midfield was starting to show signs in the last few games that it could knit together and become s powerful force.
Siggy and Gomes played some lovely football. Just need to up their game a bit and get in the box more.
Tom Davies is starting to mature into the tough tackling enforcer that we need and Iwobi has improved month by month
With Delph and Gbamin to return if they can get a good pre season I think are midfield is more than good enough. Although if someone like Allan came in I'd be happy

Iwobi improved month by month? Did you watch the same player?

The bigger club thing is difficult. I've been thinking about it a bit. Historically yes, but I'm not sure Everton's chairman and CEO really think so differently. I am also not sure commercially we are different. In terms of potential, I think Everton are probably a fair bit ahead, but as yet unfulfilled.

Zaha may leave for 2 factors really. Firstly Ancelotti over Hodgson. Secondly money. Zaha is very imprressive on his day, but to me at least he's not consistent enough, so it would be a no for me. I do understand why Palace fans would want to keep him too and probably have a different perspective.

How do fans see it? Would you be pleased to see him go, or wanst to keep him at all costs?
I think we have reached the point where a good proportion of Palace fans would be resigned to seeing him go. He doesn’t want to stay, he doesn’t owe us anything, he’s not going to improve as a player with us, his value is diminishing and the money will help to rebuild an ageing squad. All sad but all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back