Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest I've not much confidence were going to nail this transfer window. Despite having Carlo we finished 12th FFS. Plus that's not discounting the potential for moshiri to meddle playing footy manager. Brands I'm undecided on.

For me we need 2 X CM, RW not up for debate.

We could do with a left back if nkounkou is not ready yet. A right back, as I think we'll sell Kenny if we get a decent offer. Also ideally we'd swap out Keane for Gabriel if we want to play a higher line.

Obviously i'd ship Pickford but that's dependant on someone offering a decent amount.

Think the full backs might have to be covered by loans.

6 players in (possibly two loans)

Getting decent offers for say sigurdsson, Delph, Keane, one of iwobi/Bernard.

And that's not including the work it'll take to shift bolasie, besic, Sandro, dowell etc

Its an effing big ask for a club useless in the transfer marketing late.

Now I feel depressed

They don’t get him for free, because he’s mates with Mane. They wouldn’t pay 50 for their main target of 12months

But are going to pay 40 for a back up

I think it's misleading to state they swerved Werner because they couldn't afford him. We don't know what has gone on. However, there's a good chance he's made demands on playing time they couldn't guarantee.

Wish we had a forward like this again.

Infact I wish we had a team like this again. Barry winning the ball in the middle and Barkley playing forward balls like that. Gomes or Davies don’t win the ball and Sigurdsson gets that ball in the middle, he turns around and plays it back to Digne every time.

Wish we had a forward like this again.

Infact I wish we had a team like this again. Barry winning the ball in the middle and Barkley playing forward balls like that. Gomes or Davies don’t win the ball and Sigurdsson gets that ball in the middle, he turns around and plays it back to Digne every time.

He’d score about 10 goals if he had to play in front of Sigurdsson just like he did that season when Naismith played that position.

I’m still laughing at this, show me a PL wall that leaves a 5 yard gap between players in the wall. And he still balls’d up the first one

useless cart horse

they’re not free kicks .. that was his pre Everton training ... it’s an actual real team set up for when facing gomes , Morgan and siggy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back