Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else read the names were linked with and think WHO?, where’s he from? How do you say his name? HOW MUCH????!!! I know my scouting and knowledge of worldwide football is a considerably lot less than the clubs and brands but wouldn’t it be nice to be linked with proven PL players’ rather than guys who needs a season or 2 to adapt’
You mean like Bolasie , Sigurdsson and Delph ?

Keep... Tom will be fine in our SQUAD with quality midfielders brought in to train with and quality manager to work under. Bin the rest of the midfield though.

We should never have been relying on the likes of Davies and DLC etc, in the first place.
They should have had older more established players ahead and gradually brought in, instead they came in became first choice and were the players we were relying on.

We should never have been relying on the likes of Davies and DLC etc, in the first place.
They should have had older more established players ahead and gradually brought in, instead they came in became first choice and were the players we were relying on.

Or they were better than the players we bought.

Delph
Iwobi
Keane
Walcott
Schneiderlin

Etc etc
Hes erased several years of history there.
So your claiming Keane wasn’t a good signing?

I’m not claiming just because they play in the PL they are good, I’m saying there are good players in the PL
You mean like Bolasie , Sigurdsson and Delph ?
don't blame me for our brilliant signings. On the flip side richarlison, lukaku, gueye and Barry weren’t bad signings

So, is the idea to have Richarlison and DCL on the pitch at all times?

I ask because if Carlo prefers a 4-3-3, that likely only leaves Walcott's position to be improved, no?
I hope not.
Also who are you thinking of as our midfield 3? I think Tom Davies alone could be improved on by a budget signing from a retirement home.

You've listed a 1.6M player and a 30.8M player. How much should we spend?

That depends entirely on how much we have, and how much we can spend and still be in compliance with FFP.

I would argue that two players are needed at both CM and RM. We are in the unfavorable position of requiring not only quality but also depth. Nightmare this situation considering the amount we've spent in past windows.

Some good options from abroad at our two most deficient positions at various values (all from transfermarkt):
CM - Diadie Samassekou (Hoffenheim) 13.2M
CM - Marc Roca (Espanyol) 17.6M
CM - Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) 1.6M
CM - Konrad Laimer (Leipzig) 30.8M
CM - Morgan Sanson (Marseille) 24.7M
CM - Djibril Sow (Frankfurt) 10.45M

RM - Brais Mendez (Celta de Vigo) 13.2M
RM - Cengiz Under (Roma) 26.4M
RM - Samu Castillejo (Milan) 12.1M
RM - Abdou Harroui (Sparta Rotterdam) 2.5M
RM - Youcef Atal (Nice) 22M
RM - Remi Oudin (Bordeaux) 10M
Some good options, I'd add
CM- Weston Mckennie (Schalke) 18M to the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back