Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else read the names were linked with and think WHO?, where’s he from? How do you say his name? HOW MUCH????!!! I know my scouting and knowledge of worldwide football is a considerably lot less than the clubs and brands but wouldn’t it be nice to be linked with proven PL players’ rather than guys who needs a season or 2 to adapt’

Anyone else read the names were linked with and think WHO?, where’s he from? How do you say his name? HOW MUCH????!!! I know my scouting and knowledge of worldwide football is a considerably lot less than the clubs and brands but wouldn’t it be nice to be linked with proven PL players’ rather than guys who needs a season or 2 to adapt’

If you write that you havent a clue what youre talking about then seem to have no knowledge of Evertons failed "PL Players" in the past few years...

...it sends a peculiar message.

Yeah proven Prem players Lloyd, like these lads:

Sigurdsson
Bolasie
Ashley Williams

Okay. How about David Silva? Heard he was interested in going to Lazio. Everton could afford to match their wages. He is still way better than almost any mid fielder in the PL. Is he refusing to go to another English club out of respect for Man City?

Napoli played him upfront and he only got a handful of starts out wide.

He'd be a very astute signing on loan with a buy clause if we could somehow get it...

Incorrect.

I like him at the right price. Think he could come in with little pressure and improve us… makes sense for Napoli to loan him to us as he has been outcasted and the market isnt in the best shape. Might well be the best deal all round as he could rebuild his value at everton, napoli would (eventually) recoup a big chunk of what they paid and we get a quality player that doesnt hurt us too much FFP wise. Thats the theory anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back