Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be happy for us paying £15-20 million + Kean for Donnarumma?

I would.

Donnarumma would need a year to adapt...its been the same with other young highly rated keepers like De Gea.

What happens in 12 months, another posts about wanting to pay money + donnarumma for someone else?

Donnarumma and Kean are both potentially top notch and we need to be adding these types, not selling or swapping them.

Donarumma would make Pickford look like Lev Yashin. He’s got an even hotter head than Pickford, reckons he’s the next Buffon, and is actually a terrible keeper to boot. Massive swerve please.

I’m not sure every player has to have a resale value. And he only has a year left and with high wages. Madrid are struggling to get him off their books. I think 30mil abd they would snap your hands off.
I think he would fit into our team down the right and Carlo took him to Bayern.

well they’re apparently willing to let bale leave on a free to get his wages off the books. I know he’s on a lot more but, JRwill be on a big chunk himself and I feel 30-35m might be enough if he really does prefer to come to us and dog his heels in a bit .

Donarumma would make Pickford look like Lev Yashin. He’s got an even hotter head than Pickford, reckons he’s the next Buffon, and is actually a terrible keeper to boot. Massive swerve please.

Just turned 21 in Feb, interesting to know what his stats are now...he looks top class to me...just needs to keep developing.

Donnarumma would need a year to adapt...its been the same with other young highly rated keepers like De Gea.

What happens in 12 months, another posts about wanting to pay money + donnarumma for someone else?

Donnarumma and Kean are both potentially top notch and we need to be adding these types, not selling or swapping them.

Kean for me just isnt suited to English football - its not like he is some kid plucked out of academy football he was playing well and scoring for Juventus and the senior Italian international team.

Some players just struggle with English football - if Milan would only give us Donnarumma for Kean its 100% a deal I would agree to.

We have Richarlison up top and if we sign another quality CF with DCL on the bench our options would still be pretty strong up top but with the added bonus of a top drawer GK between the sticks.

Interesting links to Barca, likely nonsense but Sangare only €11mil due to 1 year left + Camavinga at €35mil.

Surely someone should be going in for Camavinga and Bellingham...would be fantastic forward planning.

I think we will see deflationary pressure on the market this summer (particularly in the UK) which overall could be a good thing for us.

We have been linked with Sangare before and I could see us doing that deal, not sure why Barca would. As for the other 2, Camavinga and Bellingham I suspect are out of our range now which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back