Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely keeper is not a priority. Even if you think Pickford is like #20 in possible choices, that's way better than we have in CM,CB, Strikers.
The thing is GK shouldn't be that hard to improve or at least bring in someone to compete. Look at what Villa paid for Tom Heaton as an example. I don't know that he is better than Pickford but he could certainly play if Pickford wasn't on form, something that can't be said for our current backups. Even a situation like that is better than just hoping Pickford plays better.

We don't need a keeper, we need a structured back four for a run of games plus a defensive midfielder who can captain the side for years to come.

We don't need a keeper, we need a structured back four for a run of games plus a defensive midfielder who can captain the side for years to come.
We need a keeper who can make saves, control his box, direct his back line, distribute the ball effectively, make good decisions, and actually give the side some confidence. Please tell me which of those Pickford does well.

I disagree, though I do think he will get another season, as other positions will take priority this summer.
he’s been really poor this season, and I read he’s letting in 80% of shots on his goal.
Ancelotti want except another season like this one.

President of Santos claiming that we’re interested in their 5 ft 2 Venezuelan winger Yeferson Soteldo and that we were knocked back for a loan move for centre back Lucas Verissimo in January

We need a keeper who can make saves, control his box, direct his back line, distribute the ball effectively, make good decisions, and actually give the side some confidence. Please tell me which of those Pickford does well.
Honestly I'd take someone who was unable to communicate and had to let a CB take goal kicks if it meant he made saves and didn't do anything stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back