Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lad who wears red and has giant teeth who might have a word about the value of a longer term plan for building a team and what can be accomplished when you stick to it.

Did he have his team qualifying for the Champion's League and losing several cup finals before his long term plan was accomplished?

I don’t think it was a long-term plan, he was so bloody confident that he was setting himself a deadline.

Did he have his team qualifying for the Champion's League and losing several cup finals before his long term plan was accomplished?

I don’t think it was a plan, he was so bloody confident that he was setting himself a deadline.

Klopp took over a team that finished 2nd a few seasons before, a team that has won about 20 trophies since we last did and is a champions league regular with revenues that dwarf ours and his idea of a long term plan was to break the transfer record for 2 players.

GET ON IT MOSHIRI

According to Ciro Venerato (no idea if reliable) we’ve ‘given up’ on Gabriel and offered €15m for Napoli’s Maksimovic as well as offering €20m + €5m addons for Allen

The Daily Heil are claiming we are trying to do a triple signing of Allen, Maksimovic and Lozano from Napoli

Friendship with Barcelona ended

Napoli is my new best friend

Hes very hit and miss, mostly miss from what I recall.

I don't trust him, but I recall him calling a few things, not many.

Id be thrilled if we sold Davies for £12mil.

Probably the same fee Toulouse want for Sangare.

With Schneiderlin, Dowell and Hornby out for fees as well we'd be approaching £18-20mil incoming.

Yeah mate Fernandinho, Milner, Moutinho and...? We can't even build a whole squad but sure let's get the 30 year olds for 30m.

Also none of those players were signed for massive fees at 29.
Fernandinho 35 yrs old, signed for Man City 7 years ago at the age of 28 for £34 million ( thats over 100 mil with crazy footie inflation in todays money )
9 months younger than Allan then.

If we got 6 years out of Allan and we were successful enough to challenge at the top & keep most of our better players , would you not consider that good business ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back