Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this as well. Silva + Gabriel in with Mina and Keane out.

Looks alot stronger with Holgate, Branthwaite and Gibson all there as well competing.

Also very attractive for Gabriel to play alongside Silva.

Snag is we would need the ins/outs done immediately or too much change in the centre of defence.

Only way I can see them two coming in is if carlo intends to play with a back 3. Holgate will be one of the first names on the team sheet and gabriel and silva won't be coming in to sit on the bench or be rotation players.

I genuinely think our cbs are fine going into the new season.

Only way I can see them two coming in is if carlo intends to play with a back 3. Holgate will be one of the first names on the team sheet and gabriel and silva won't be coming in to sit on the bench or be rotation players.

I genuinely think our cbs are fine going into the new season.

I dont see how Keane stays unless no one makes a bid

We need atleast 3 in before the season starts (CM, RW, RB) anything less is very poor by the club and shows again a lack of ability to effectively get business done in the market.

Four weeks and counting to the new season.
No new faces at Finch Farm being integrated into the squad doesn’t bode well.
I know people will say we're still in strange times, but this is par for the course for us.
Not wetting the bed just yet, but I hope we don't get left at the starting post again, we need a positive start to the season.
This is the usual everton under Brands...wait as long as possible before signing players giving them no chance to adjust before start of the season...Ancelotti must be fuming...

This is the usual everton under Brands...wait as long as possible before signing players giving them no chance to adjust before start of the season...Ancelotti must be fuming...
If we're honest, with the exception of a couple of a couple of years back when we got Pickford and Keane as the season finished, this has been the Everton way for a while.
It doesn't seem as anybody is doing business at this moment so I'm wondering if to use that hackneyed phrase, once a big move goes ahead, all the dominoes start to fall.
As for who we're after, I give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back