Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes a legend there, i always thought he would end up getting a crack at it, Martinez to.

Hes the last manager to get us into Europe to, just saying, i thought we sacked him to soon.

His recruitment along with Walsh absolutely destroyed the club. They spent insane amounts of money on absolute rubbish. Players we still can't move on.

If anyone deserved the sack, Koeman did. Far more than Martinez, Silva or Allardyce.

We did not sack him soon enough. The transfer window he had with Walsh absolutely destroyed the club and we are still suffering.

As it transpired admittedly and your view will be the popular one, i do wonder would he have got a tune out of the players he signed and built a team, we will never know, not signing a striker that window was massively poor by everyone involved. I think everyone was happy with him for a season and we lost our load after ten games and jumped the gun, we haven't had sniff of Europe since. Its important to reflect sometimes on sliding doors moments.

All that said im never one for sacking managers, wily, nily like we have been.

Hes a legend there, i always thought he would end up getting a crack at it, Martinez to.

Hes the last manager to get us into Europe to, just saying, i thought we sacked him to soon.

Our last two sackings not including fat sam have been a tale of poor summer windows of recruitment by DOF's which gave both managers little to work with.

Obviously Silva was crap anyway but neither he or Koeman were given the right signings to try push on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back