Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it transpired admittedly and your view will be the popular one, i do wonder would he have got a tune out of the players he signed and built a team, we will never know, not signing a striker that window was massively poor by everyone involved. I think everyone was happy with him for a season and we lost our load after ten games and jumped the gun, we haven't had sniff of Europe since. Its important to reflect sometimes on sliding doors moments.

All that said im never one for sacking managers, wily, nily like we have been.
Neither he nor anyone else would hae got us playing well with the likes of Klassen, Sandro, Williams and Bolasie in the team.

Hes a legend there, i always thought he would end up getting a crack at it, Martinez to.

Hes the last manager to get us into Europe to, just saying, i thought we sacked him to soon.

No matter your feelings on koeman, his job was made 10x harder by the incompetence of Walsh.

We went from rom Barkley and mirallas in his fist season to losing Lukaku and Barkley in the second and bringing in absolute dogs to replace them.

I don't think he would have turned it around with more time though, more because how bad the squad was though.

That fat mess Sam was used to dealing with squads like we had.

Man, we have had some bad teams since koemans first year haven't we.

As it transpired admittedly and your view will be the popular one, i do wonder would he have got a tune out of the players he signed and built a team, we will never know, not signing a striker that window was massively poor by everyone involved. I think everyone was happy with him for a season and we lost our load after ten games and jumped the gun, we haven't had sniff of Europe since. Its important to reflect sometimes on sliding doors moments.

All that said im never one for sacking managers, wily, nily like we have been.
It's because of his recruitment we have not got a sniff of Europe since.

Really frustrated with all the uneventful and transfer rumours and news. Better to dream of buying obviously frustrated Messi in my sleep.

It's because of his recruitment we have not got a sniff of Europe since.

Could be, alternatively one might suggest he had a plan, system, way of playing he was trying to develop and was recruiting said players with that in mind, he never got the chance really to see it through. It might not of worked out, but it may as well.

Im not saying one thing or the other, just reflecting. In one season and ten games he made Europe we haven't since.

Hes a legend there, i always thought he would end up getting a crack at it, Martinez to.

Hes the last manager to get us into Europe to, just saying, i thought we sacked him to soon.
This is why this fanbase is useless, Koeman recruitments along with Walsh are the reasons we are in this state.
It has been a 2 year clean up job for Brands and there are still a bunch of crap left

Could be, alternatively one might suggest he had a plan, system, way of playing he was trying to develop and was recruiting said players with that in mind, he never got the chance really to see it through. It might not of worked out, but it may as well.

Im not saying one thing or the other, just reflecting. In one season and ten games he made Europe we haven't since.
He recruited Bolaise, klaasen, Sandro, siggurdson , pickford among others. It was an absolute disaster.
I would have allardyce back before him.
Him and Walsh are the 2 people connected with the club is hate the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back