Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather we built a team to win a trophy this year and next year not in 5 years. If that means adding some experienced players with no resale value, so be it, who cares.

I want to see results and performances on the pitch because I love football. Couldn't care less about FFP, player's salaries and transfer fees.

Ancelloti wants to win football matches and honours , we need players who can do it now.

28 is a full backs peak years.

Who says its decent money?

Ive said a few times now, Carlo aint here to slowly build a squad, he wants to compete next season.
Also, as much as we love him, Seamus is finished. Add to that JJK is a championship player at best, just like his mate Tom. For these reasons alone Carlo obviously wants a new right back but considering our laughable midfield options it would need to be a cheaper option but one that makes us much better in that area. Who knows, if someone (please moyesy) is prepared to pay higher for English players than we may make a profit if we sell Kenny

Aye I get that and that’s why Allan can be so good for us.

RB we have the experienced player would have though we would have bought a successor to him?
Maybe Jonjoe has been deemed not good enough so we have decided a player at his peak would be best to come in for a couple of seasons to phase Coleman out whilst being an upgrade while we find a young player to then take his spot.

Maybe Jonjoe has been deemed not good enough so we have decided a player at his peak would be best to come in for a couple of seasons to phase Coleman out whilst being an upgrade while we find a young player to then take his spot.

The King article says Kenny could still be part of the squad. Just wondering if this lad Arias can maybe also cover left back and is a bit of a utility player?

Maybe they see Coleman as a option in a back 3 as well.

I still think we will sell JJK if a decent offer comes in though.

The King article says Kenny could still be part of the squad. Just wondering if this lad Arias can maybe also cover left back and is a bit of a utility player?

Maybe they see Coleman as a option in a back 3 as well.

I still think we will sell JJK if a decent offer comes in though.

I cant see JJK still being here come October- he's worth too much to us FFP speaking to not sell.

If Arias comes in then Kenny is gone - wouldn't be suprised if he ended up at a Fulham or WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back