Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also he's 27..nor gonna get much better

Ha, basically no footballer is gong to improve any more unless they're under 25. Our fans are getting way too hung up on ages. If he was good enough at 27, he'll be good enough for at least 4 years until he declines at least. Messi's not going to get better either, but his current stature would be good enough to elevate us a few levels.

I'm all for long term planning but you can't build the whole team looking 5 years in the future.

A few days a go there were reports that Athletico were offering £m + Arias for Allan.

I wonder if we've picked up on Arias being available and its seen as an opportunity.

I’ll give him Digne but Richarlison was all Silva.
What if Silva wanted Delph? You can't pick and choose who you blame/praise for the signings, Brands and the Manager at the time both have to sign off on the player we are signing, its a joint decision. We don't blame one of Koeman or Walsh, we blame both of them because they were absolutely awful as a pairing

Domino effect could be we sign Arias on loan/cheap > greenlight for Kenny to be sold > FFP profit which allows us to increase the Gabriel or Allan bid(s) and get one or both deals done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back