Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how accurate it is but doesn't seem to have everyone on it.

There is no way on earth mina is on 120k a week. Also sandro has been widely reported to be on 120k a week and on that he's only on 65k a week.

I'm fairly sure that siggurson is out highest earner.

In my opinion our best defenders are...

RCB: Mina / Holgate
LB: Digne

We dont have either a quality right back or left sided centre back.

Going to be interesting if we sign some quality midfielders but effectively have half a defence...
Steve Nicol doesn't think it matters whether a centreback is left or right footed.

28 is a full backs peak years.

Who says its decent money?

Ive said a few times now, Carlo aint here to slowly build a squad, he wants to compete next season.
If that’s the case he has much in common with a large proportion of our support namely unrealistic expectations and a future of grinding despair.

Would be pleased if we finalise the Allan deal and Doucoure and Arias follow him.

A centre half and probably a winger and we'll be sound.

(Keeper too if we're lucky enough to flog Pickford for a high price)

That would feel a tad overzealous/censorship to impose my view.

I hope at some point we can have a upranking setup on GOT were fans will rate sources accordingly, and those in the lower tier will serve a disclaimer message to fans before sharing sources from them that they're considered low quality, or moderated.
You're right of course. It wasn't really a serious suggestion.

I was merely, in a roundabout way, alluding to the fact that our esteemed Echo has basically morphed into a RS paper over the years.

28 is a full backs peak years.

Who says its decent money?

Ive said a few times now, Carlo aint here to slowly build a squad, he wants to compete next season.
To be honest competing next season shouldn’t be that hard really as only Liverpool and City are miles ahead, the rest are average hence why Leicester nearly made the CL

That would feel a tad overzealous/censorship to impose my view.

I hope at some point we can have a upranking setup on GOT were fans will rate sources accordingly, and those in the lower tier will serve a disclaimer message to fans before sharing sources from them that they're considered low quality, or moderated.
They don't even attempt to hide their bias these days. How both clubs are reported on is night and day. I'am not even being mellow dramatic when I say the paper is a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back