Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones
Holgate
DCL
Branthwaite

We dont do too bad tbh.
They're all sort of punts though aren't they. Very low fees, bought with a view to playing under 23s first and hopefully progressing, nobody really minds/remembers if they don't work out. I'd agree that we haven't been the best at identifying first team players who are a little bit under the radar. More like Besic, Vlasic etc. I don't just mean we should go all football manager signing wonderkids, I just can't help feeling there's value in the market if you do things right, and we haven't really.

In Scotland.....

In a woeful Hearts side. I'd put Carlisle on the same level probably, if not then not far off. Agreed his lack of game time in comparison makes him more experienced.
Hickey stood out like a sore thumb in the games for Hearts I watched. He is a very good prospect and he's only just turned 18.

He’s the elephant in the room, along with Mina. We keep being told that we need to cut our wage bill, yet Bernard, Delph and Mina . All Brand’s junk is KILLING US finance wise, for their input on the pitch.

Think those 3 can actually offer something though and can start games for us. I'm more concerned about the likes of sandro, Bolasie, tosun etc who are on a similar wage and are so so far from the first team they're not even let near the team to contribute anything.

Hickey stood out like a sore thumb in the games for Hearts I watched. He is a very good prospect and he's only just turned 18.
Tell you what Dave, I wish I had your free time! On here 23hrs a day and still got time to watch every game of football played on god's green earth! (I mean you've got to get pretty far down the list to start watching random Hearts games)

Think those 3 can actually offer something though and can start games for us. I'm more concerned about the likes of sandro, Bolasie, tosun etc who are on a similar wage and are so so far from the first team they're not even let near the team to contribute anything.
Doesn't really fit the "Brands Badman" brigade's agenda though.

Delph played 16 times in the league for us this season and we won 5 of those games. Not only is he a crock but we actually win more without him in the team.

He isn't a bad player when hes on the pitch, hes just never on the pitch. Better than Davies comfortably.

Delph played 16 times in the league for us this season and we won 5 of those games. Not only is he a crock but we actually win more without him in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back