Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dacoure not good enough !!
Allan too old
Arias too old ..

EFC transfer window .. Never change blues

Carlo is here to compete not build !!

I know it’s painful isn’t it

Finally some good rumours on players that isn’t Gabriel, and the ‘swerve, he’s pants’ brigade are out in force.

Allan and Dacoure could be a great midfield two, but the brigade would rather moan and talk garbage on 18 year olds.

we need good players now, think the likes of Gareth Barry and the like, the mix of the team is all important

onwards and upwards!

Dacoure not good enough !!
Allan too old
Arias too old ..

EFC transfer window .. Never change blues

Carlo is here to compete not build !!
I’m not saying they’d be bad signings, but arias and Doucouré have you ‘competing’ for 7th, not success. They’d make us better and so I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them, but I’d be wary of overpaying because they absolutely aren’t the type of player to take us to the mythical next level.

I’m not saying they’d be bad signings, but arias and Doucouré have you ‘competing’ for 7th, not success. They’d make us better and so I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them, but I’d be wary of overpaying because they absolutely aren’t the type of player to take us to the mythical next level.
Competing for 7th IS the mythical next level. Once we've achieved that four a couple of seasons we can push on to competing for 5th or 4th.

Competing for 7th IS the mythical next level. Once we've achieved that four a couple of seasons we can push on to competing for 5th or 4th.
Competing for 7th is what we were doing for the 3 seasons before this one. Even this one we looked like we might be competing for it with half a dozen games to go. Spending £80m or whatever just to do that again this season is not a good idea.

Ocampos what’s he like, seen him play the other night that’s it?

They paid £15 Million for him didn’t they? Wouldn’t they want double?

Leon Bailey I have seen wouldn’t he be a better option.

Think I’d prefer Bailey , but I imagine he’ll be aiming higher than Everton should he move .

Ocampos has scored a fair few goals and about to play in a Europa league final also.

Has anyone watched him though, what’s he like will he add creativity, that’s what we need in abundance.

Sky could do with winning back La Liga

Competing for 7th is what we were doing for the 3 seasons before this one. Even this one we looked like we might be competing for it with half a dozen games to go. Spending £80m or whatever just to do that again this season is not a good idea.

Holgate Gabriel
Allan Doucoure
Richarlison DCL
Thats a pretty strong and hard working spine. Not many would outfight those players if we landed the 3 of them.

We would need to add creativity at RB + RW to match Digne/Gordon on the left.

Remember our best days were when we had 2 players in the middle who loved a tackle and got the ball out wide or forward quickly.

This is more our identity. Also a nice stable centre for 3-4 seasons while we build out the rest of the squad.

I know I'll get some flack for typing this, but Danny Ings is a great goal scorer, we should go in for him.

I also can't understand the Arias link─I'm sure he's a decent player but I'd rather give Kenny another year, a local lad on a lower wage, unless the manager is thinking of shifting Coleman? I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Holgate Gabriel
Allan Doucoure
Richarlison DCL
Thats a pretty strong and hard working spine. Not many would outfight those players if we landed the 3 of them.

We would need to add creativity at RB + RW to match Digne/Gordon on the left.

Remember our best days were when we had 2 players in the middle who loved a tackle and got the ball out wide or forward quickly.

This is more our identity. Also a nice stable centre for 3-4 seasons while we build out the rest of the squad.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Gabriel seems out of reach now. It looks like he is going to napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back