Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton keen on Dalot
0_GettyImages-1205351841.jpg

^ Literally posted within the last few minutes.
Honestly think Dalot would be a great signing here, hope there is some validity to it...

If they signed straight here from South America, without going to Ajax for example, then they'd get a lot less game time and probably not develop the same, so its a catch 22

this is most likely true... but I also feel a this is an issue with us... Make Nkounkou our LB deputy.. done..

Not sure Keane quite has that winning Barca mentality tbh. He’s been virtually in tears when Bournemouth forwards have been bullying him.

God knows what my rep would be like if I’d carried on, used to get bits of info and post them. Last one that was right was David Henen. Think a good 3/4 didn’t come off and I got pelters, c’est la vie!
Used to get bits and pieces, couple of horrors here mind

Attachments

• 7DE01E16-0B61-4AC9-A1C6-3A051CDF1C10.webp
    7DE01E16-0B61-4AC9-A1C6-3A051CDF1C10.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 66D0DF0E-F8AA-4D16-B453-6BB9044BD70A.webp
    66D0DF0E-F8AA-4D16-B453-6BB9044BD70A.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 207

Hi again

I hate having to bring bad news, but sadly a fellow Evertonian (@Bkk Andy ) gave me -2 (minus two) rep points for asking a fellow Evertonian how he is today.

Please don't pile on him but it's worth knowing that there are people out like that so please watch your posts.
It's because you're dull, repetitive and off topic. It's also because -2 was the maximum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back