Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with absolutely no mention since...I don't even know when since time has no meaning anymore...I guess we can reckon that Dalot was nothing more than a nothing rumour?
Everton keen on Dalot
0_GettyImages-1205351841.jpg

Reports from Portugal say that Everton are keen on Manchester United right-back Diogo Dalot with Champions League finalists Paris St Germain also in the hunt.

The 21-year-old has never been a regular option for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who’s been using Aaron Wan-Bissaka as first choice, and now has Timothy Fosu-Mensah as his preferred backup.

With the Norwegian looking to clear out his squad, Sport Witness cite O Jogo as saying that Everton are one of several clubs who are interested in Dalot with PSG and other ‘important’ Ligue 1 sides interested.

^ Literally posted within the last few minutes.

They'd sack him on the spot if he asked them to get him Michael Keane.

Ordinarly yes but we know:

1: Barca have limited (if any) funds

2: Koeman is an awful manager

3: Theyve signed some shocking players recently

Massive shock if its true though...

That would be an amazing window. If we're tight for money Emerson loan to buy and they can have 1st refusal on Richarlison next summer.

Wouldnt need the first refusal...wouldnt offer it either.

Id be in for Emerson but the deal would have to be permanent as Barca would need to slap down a few mil (€6mil i think) to buy betis out of 50% ownership.

They wont want to do that unless someones buying.

Hi again

I hate having to bring bad news, but sadly a fellow Evertonian (@Bkk Andy ) gave me -2 (minus two) rep points for asking a fellow Evertonian how he is today.

Please don't pile on him but it's worth knowing that there are people out like that so please watch your posts.

What is this rep stuff?

I suspect we have to prioritise what we can do, and whether we want to tie capital up in a right back at this point.
Exactly this. We need to be fluid in our approach as the situation changes. I think we were hoping to get Allan and Hojbjerg initially but now that Hojbjerg has gone to spurs our next option (Doucouré) will likely cost £10million more and have a domino effect on our targets for other positions.

I was just about to ask the same question, I hear it being spoken about but have no idea what it is.

Maybe, it is like a voucher where you get prizes if you have enough.

That would be a good incentive. GOT mug or tshirt at certain reputation levels.

Still a load of nonsense though, trying to make posts relevant like on Twitter or FB I'm guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back