Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always going to be a big move for any Irish player, every Irish lad grows up hoping to play for Celtic or Rangers depending on your allegiance.

Shane’s a Derry lad, this move would be huge for him coming from there.

Be a great singing for Celtic. In for Turnbull again I believe again to, two very good signings.
Absolutely maybe where Seamus ends up too though I think he'll always stay connected with us but would be interesting in part swap deal if he wanted to go for Frimpong although he's not ready yet the kids gonna be class. Anyway there's the 10 to wrap up this season so next summer b4 we nab him loll

Season starts three weeks on Saturday and we’ve made no moves.

Disgraceful.
Chin up mate , could be worse . We could be barcode fans . Funny to watch their big take over fail then their big signing is a freebie nobody else wanted .
It is less than ideal to have no midfielders in to join our preseason however . I have been less than impressed with Brands so far but I like to think he has a few tricks up his sleeve .

I think he would still need a season to adapt mate and as a 10 wouldnt fit the current system.

The 3 players id have gone for over Doucoure + Allan would have been;

Bruno Guimaraes -- Lyon + next Casemiro
Zakaria -- Gladbach + similar to Vieira
Tonali - Brescia + similar to Gattuso.

Id have brought in 1 of them rather than both Doucoure + Allan. Then another similar profile in 12 months time.
None of them are realistic prospects for us though, perhaps Tonali at a push if there’s a mutual liking there between him and Ancelotti but most likely he’ll go to Inter / Juve. Zakaria is good enough now for an elite club, he’s got everything.

Chin up mate , could be worse . We could be barcode fans . Funny to watch their big take over fail then their big signing is a freebie nobody else wanted .
It is less than ideal to have no midfielders in to join our preseason however . I have been less than impressed with Brands so far but I like to think he has a few tricks up his sleeve .
Been brushed under the carpet far to easily,their failed takeover. Absolutely beautiful to watch.

Absolutely maybe where Seamus ends up too though I think he'll always stay connected with us but would be interesting in part swap deal if he wanted to go for Frimpong although he's not ready yet the kids gonna be class. Anyway there's the 10 to wrap up this season so next summer b4 we nab him loll

You could definitely see Seamus in Hoops, I was always surprised James McCarthy didn’t go that direction, he still may though. Though Celtic are gone away from signing players who are at the tail end of their careers in the PL, can’t think of the last one.

Frimpong has a bit to go, but a talented lad. I’d love Edouard for us, he’s ready now, has everything and will be a PL forward without question, hopefully next season though. He has work to do in East Glasgow this season and history to make! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back