Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot all about that, who was he on about? None?

Kone I think yeah, I just remember some bollocks from Martinez saying the reason Kone hasn't scored is because it was Ramadan and he was hungry and somehow hktoffee thought the Pope could call upon an Islamic holy month haha

Kone I think yeah, I just remember some bollocks from Martinez saying the reason Kone hasn't scored is because it was Ramadan and he was hungry and somehow hktoffee thought the Pope could call upon an Islamic holy month haha

The best part was @hktoffee trying to defend what he said. He just a dug a deeper hole as it goes on.

@orly

The best part was @hktoffee trying to defend what he said. He just a dug a deeper hole as it goes on.

@orly

Looks like no transfers in Autumn. BIG trouble for us.

I see. Thank you for given this useful info.

So we can expect another Ramadan before December and Kone will play about 40 minutes in the course of 2 weeks at some point then.

No, I have said this many times. I actually did not bother to look up the dictionary for the term at the time. English is my third language I am not a native speaker so what do you expect? To keep mentioning this day after day is boring because someone (the usual suspects, about two people in total) has nothing to do in his life. It’s like those weirdo who lives in the basement of his mum’s semi-detached house in his 40s, thinking he is winning a battle online by doing these keyboard warrior stuff.

No, I have said this many times. I actually did not bother to look up the dictionary for the term at the time. English is my third language I am not a native speaker so what do you expect? To keep mentioning this day after day is boring because someone (the usual suspects, about two people in total) has nothing to do in his life. It’s like those weirdo who lives in the basement of his mum’s semi-detached house in his 40s, thinking he is winning a battle online by doing these keyboard warrior stuff.

Ramadan isn't an English word though (like drama) tbh, so this doesn't make sense.

This is a thread for transfers, regardless of the proximity of religious holidays.

I would rather see Davies loaned out at a champ side to see if he can cut it or not. Can defiantly see Delph going
I think we’ll need the money for Davies. We need some actual sales Rather than contracts running out. I think there are clubs that would take Davies for a reasonable fee.

Looks like no transfers in Autumn. BIG trouble for us.

Foot Long Hot Dog made the call (as a joke and I was not realised at the time). I did not bother to look up the word “Pope” mean. I am a foreigner and English ain’t my first language what do you expect?

orly what a loser you are, you have nothing to do in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back