Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias fits our rebuild mightily

If they don't try and demand silly money and we can get him for a cut price, absolutely ideal

Florenzi wouldn't be bad either, cos he fits a few positions and we've lacked a utility man for ages
Don't get this "we've lacked a utility man for ages" talk that more and more people seem to be saying.

Siggy can play as a regular midfielder, as a 10, a deep sitter, and is also capable of filling in on either the left or right wing when needed.

Don't get this "we've lacked a utility man for ages" talk that more and more people seem to be saying.

Siggy can play as a regular midfielder, as a 10, a deep sitter, and is also capable of filling in on either the left or right wing when needed.

I think you’ve confused the word “play” with “stand there, point and do nothing”

You dont desperately do anything with 7 weeks to go.

Come on.

And before you say it, the first few games of the season are more important then most, if you can get off to a good start it shapes seasons.

So whilst we have 7 weeks, im quite aware that its only 2 weeks till season starts and we ideally need bodies in before then.

But October is when we should desperately explore the loan market.

3 in before the start I reckon.

Allan, Donkeree and Arias, maybe a cheeky other.
"Desperately" as in instead of taking punts on players taking them on loan first. Not "desperately" as in we need to do this now. Everloan was actually a relatively good time in our recent history.

He's no Alan Harper to be fair though ;)

I mean, so can a cone. Technically Cuco fn Martina played LB for half a season or whatever it was, does that mean he was a utility man for defense even tho he was the worst player I think I've ever seen play?

How have we ended up with so many [Poor language removed] players? Apart from Richarlison they are utter [Poor language removed] down to a man. It takes some effort to spend that sort of money and be so bad. We are miles away from even when Moyes left.
Nail on the head. Digne can be very good, but nowhere near consistent enough. That's basically it. Nobody else is any good, would sell the lot of um apart from those two. That's really some achievement from the club.

Nail on the head. Digne can be very good, but nowhere near consistent enough. That's basically it. Nobody else is any good, would sell the lot of um apart from those two. That's really some achievement from the club.
We've run down this multiple times.

Holgate
Digne
Richarlison
DCL unless a great offer comes in

That's about it for the "established" players.

Got to be joking

Left Centre Back, Defensive Midfielder, Right Winger, Centre Midfielder, Right Back. That would be my order of priority. Then if we can get rid of some of the garbage back ups at Left Backand Right Wing. Goalkeeper and Striker can wait. Maybe Pickford will wake up and Simms might be good enough to be 4th choice by end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back