Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left Centre Back, Defensive Midfielder, Right Winger, Centre Midfielder, Right Back. That would be my order of priority. Then if we can get rid of some of the garbage back ups at Left Backand Right Wing. Goalkeeper and Striker can wait. Maybe Pickford will wake up and Simms might be good enough to be 4th choice by end of season.

Centre mid 4th choice. You sure lad ??

We've run down this multiple times.

Holgate
Digne
Richarlison
DCL unless a great offer comes in

That's about it for the "established" players.
Ah that's right actually, I'd keep Mason too, but I'm also not getting carried away with him like far too many people on here are. The bar wasn't exactly high when he nailed down a place in the side, but as of now he should definitely be starting for us.

Literally couldn't care less about any of the others, and that includes Gomes, Bernard, Mina too.

Centre mid 4th choice. You sure lad ??

If we get a Defensive Midfielder to partner Gomes and we play 4-4-2 I would be happy. If we can upgrade on Gomes that would be my 4th choice. At the minute someone to partner Holgate would be my absolute priority and Walcott is currently our only real option Right Wing and I suspect he is in terminal decline.

I’d still say we need two centre midfielders. One who can read a game, tackle and find a blue shirt (Allan would do that) and one who can attack, has a bit of pace and pick a pass.

I don’t want much!

It still is the first pre season game and they are just warming up so don’t get to worried with transfers but a central midfield has already proved itself that we need to change it, same with gk, the wingers and the rb.

Hypothetically - if we brought in Allan, Doucoure and a electric right winger, would people be happy? I reckon on balance I probably wouldn’t be too upset at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back