Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, by all accounts Trippier has had a very good season at Madrid. Plus sometimes it can be a case of horses for corses. Arias used to be quite an attacking fullback, and Ateltico don’t exactly play the most expansive football

edit: also worth considering Digne was third choice at Barca when we signed him, and would likely walk into their team now
Isn’t trippier just an attacking fullback too?

Hypothetically - if we brought in Allan, Doucoure and a electric right winger, would people be happy? I reckon on balance I probably wouldn’t be too upset at that
If we got an electric right winger, we’d probably find he needed plugging in to charge after an hour. It’d be like having Deulofeu back.

Daily star (yes I know) is reporting that Carlo is frustrated with the slowness and strategic planning. After missing out on key targets such as Gabriel Magalhaes and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg

Do you think for moment a world class manager saw it that way when we went 3-0 down, he must have been totally shocked given his credentials

I don't know what a world class manager takes from these kind of things but if he reacted like you he probably wouldn't be a world class manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back