Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hojbjerg was a ‘key’ target we really have got problems.
I mean it looks like we’re negotiating for players, I’d be pretty much more worried if we didn’t have any serious bids or links at this stage. In an ideal world we’d have signings now, but we know Brands is a deadline day sorta guy.

If we get Allan in, regardless of Doucoure I think we should take a punt on someone from the Championship for midfield. Allan is a bit on the older side, Doucoure shows up when he can be arsed. The others are largely shocking. Would be good to get a younger one who would really push Davies/Sigurdssson down to "if we are desperate we'll call on them" levels.

What’s Moshiri playing at?
What is the point of a top manager like Carlo doing here As we are letting him down on players
This club is a joke
We still have the same midfield as last season which is shocking
Brands is meant to be signing Unknown’s to make the club stronger. It’s not happening
Get rid of the lot Brands included
DOF does not work in English football
Should have got Moyes back as chief scout and got the underbelly of players ready to make a claim on the 1st team
God we are so awful
We are going down with this group of players and nothing is being done about it
Carlo still plays the same midfield. What the hell is going on?
Disgrace

What’s Moshiri playing at?
What is the point of a top manager like Carlo doing here As we are letting him down on players
This club is a joke
We still have the same midfield as last season which is shocking
Brands is meant to be signing Unknown’s to make the club stronger. It’s not happening
Get rid of the lot Brands included
DOF does not work in English football
Should have got Moyes back as chief scout and got the underbelly of players ready to make a claim on the 1st team
God we are so awful
We are going down with this group of players and nothing is being done about it
Carlo still plays the same midfield. What the hell is going on?
Disgrace

U ok hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back