Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200823_102333.webp
Seems not only us fans are getting frustrated…

Heres mine :

Lossl HIT
Niasse MISS
Richarlison HIT
Virginia HIT
Bernie HIT
Kean HIT
Gomes HIT
Gmblammo HIT
Delph HIT
Niasse MISS
Iwobi MISS
Branthwaite HIT
Niels HIT
Mina HIT
Digne HIT
Niasse MISS

Lossl ?? Played like 2 games and went out on loan last season. Plus, you know.......list :rant:

Rip it up and start again seems to be the theme from a draw in pre-season with key players not playing and a 17 year centre back starting.

I wonder why Bed Companies haven't struggled during Covid-19 but now I know, Everton fans all over the globe, soaking the rich cotton and linen fabric cocooning the springy center of foam and/or steel base of bed with boiling rich dark yellow (not amber checked the colour chart) wee wee not urine but childish, ooh I've lost my dummy WEE WEE.

I would say GROWN adults sat typing away over a pre-season, player choosing another club because our is SO great or why we haven't spent £200m because last time that was a work of art.

It's Sunday morning, many consider a day of rest, take advantage and relax your soggy nappies that nothing will happen in terms of Everton today so don't rant or type turd, just chill out because Rome wasn't built in a day.

Has the Daily Star ever reported anything exclusively on our football club that genuinely came to pass?
Have their been any reports in this paper to suggest they have good contacts for information within the club?
Until someone proves to me otherwise I will regard any ‘exclusive’ from this scurrilous rag as of dubious provenance at the very least.
In all likelihood this report bears all the hallmarks of mischief making based on a tendentious reading of our current situation.

Rip it up and start again seems to be the theme from a draw in pre-season with key players not playing and a 17 year centre back starting.

I wonder why Bed Companies haven't struggled during Covid-19 but now I know, Everton fans all over the globe, soaking the rich cotton and linen fabric cocooning the springy center of foam and/or steel base of bed with boiling rich dark yellow (not amber checked the colour chart) wee wee not urine but childish, ooh I've lost my dummy WEE WEE.

I would say GROWN adults sat typing away over a pre-season, player choosing another club because our is SO great or why we haven't spent £200m because last time that was a work of art.

It's Sunday morning, many consider a day of rest, take advantage and relax your soggy nappies that nothing will happen in terms of Everton today so don't rant or type turd, just chill out because Rome wasn't built in a day.

You ok mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back