Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Kenwright had a better eye for a player than our last two director of footballs.

I can't actually believe I typed that, the worst part about it though, it's true.

You're nuts if you think Kenwright was actually involved in any of the scouting
We signed better players when we had no DOF, that's a fact.

Bill played a part in getting them through the door by serenading them with all things Everton and the boys pen, holes in socks etc.. something Marcel can't seem to do, his best signing was a player who a former manager wanted, not even a brands signing, says it all.

I am completely fine with our Marcel getting binned and saving his salary. Let Carlo take the reigns and guide us to glory, or at the very minimum out of mid table.

We signed better players when we had no DOF, that's a fact.

Bill played a part in getting them through the door by serenading them with all things Everton and the boys pen, holes in socks etc.. something Marcel can't seem to do, his best signing was a player who a former manager wanted, not even a brands signing, says it all.
I'm not really willing to have the whole discussion over who is and isn't a Brands signing because I think that is silly, it is the DOF's domain period, but the whole no DOF thing is down to Moyes being very good. It doesn't mean DOFs can't work.

I'm not really willing to have the whole discussion over who is and isn't a Brands signing because I think that is silly, it is the DOF's domain period, but the whole no DOF thing is down to Moyes being very good. It doesn't mean DOFs can't work.
I am ready to rock and get into Marcel brands hits and misses, anytime you wan't i'm here, there is nothing silly about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back