Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, you'd be surprised what a couple of quid here and there can do to a market, especially if the bets are all within a specific time-perimeter - like dominoes.

If the odds are already short in a market like this, where information can really play a part, then two £50 bets could mean they really shorten the odds in the market.

It's true to say they are not high volume markets, but I'd be very surprised if it was so little. I will have a look on oddschecker now, but think there will be much bigger quantities of money going on than to be moved by 50 quid here or there.

Bambi is sadly more 1 in 10
Totally agree had a purple patch before lockdown but when we came back he was back to normal have seen people quoting that if we get a decent midfield he would score more goals as we don't create chances I travel home and away so must have been imagining all the chances he has missed during last season Arsenal Chelsea United last 3 games before lockdown he should have scored 5 got one a mistake by De Gea they weren't difficult chances as well the one at Chelsea I'm 60 and I would have scored.He can run fast and lay the ball off on the halfway line mostly not good enough need an upgrade if we aim to get higher in the table not even in the top 15 strikers in the Premiership.

That's our best pairing. Keane is a atrocious football player,To suggest otherwise would show a lack of Football intelligence Kind Sir.
Do you mean like passing the ball wise because I genuinely think he's better than Mina and Holgate at that?

If you mean just defending in general, well go and rewatch some of the game since Carlo took over because he was great.

Yes, it won't work if we press high but until we are doing that Keane is the best option.

Do you mean like passing the ball wise because I genuinely think he's better than Mina and Holgate at that?

If you mean just defending in general, well go and rewatch some of the game since Carlo took over because he was great.

Yes, it won't work if we press high but until we are doing that Keane is the best option.

And in that new lineup we would be pressing high... hence no room for the fridge freezer.

Of all the signings that we've been rumored to make that were supposed to show the club is for real I think James is the closest one to actually doing it, assuming he can stay healthy and make an impact.

No pace,No heart,Can't pass,gets to close to his man. He can head a ball,but that's about the size of it. I wish him all the best but I never want to see him in a Everton shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back