Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pace,No heart,Can't pass,gets to close to his man. He can head a ball,but that's about the size of it. I wish him all the best but I never want to see him in a Everton shirt again.
"no heart" is where I stop any discussion about any player. Not worth trying to question it when you think that negatively about someone's character as it is no longer objective viewing.

"no heart" is where I stop any discussion about any player. Not worth trying to question it when you think that negatively about someone's character as it is no longer objective viewing.
I watched him get man handled by Jamie Vardy and he didn't think once about lashing the little Maggot in family enclosure. No Everton CB should be getting bullied. Sorry mert.

It's true to say they are not high volume markets, but I'd be very surprised if it was so little. I will have a look on oddschecker now, but think there will be much bigger quantities of money going on than to be moved by 50 quid here or there.
It all depends on the type of market and a number of other factors, but yes it can be that little although it doesn't meant it will be such a small amount.

Betting on football transfers and whether a manager will be sacked et al., where a lot of people could have bona fide inside knowledge, have quick moving markets.

It's not like a football game with thousands of scenarios and how sports play out, so if say Allan was signing and a few people put money on it could mean it's a cert.

If they don't act quickly, people could easily make a lot of money on them and the last thing they'll want to do is close the market; much shorter odds does the trick.

So if someone said they didn't like Schneiderlein because of his character amongst others you would discount anything else they said even tho his character was in full view for all to see(and he made quotes stating as such recently as well)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back