Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a strange one but I live in South Wales, surrounded by Cardiff fans. It was mentioned to me by someone who has an executive box at Cardiff that both Everton and Man City are monitoring a young lad called Tavio d'Almeida. I have never heard of him, don’t think he has even played for Cardiff so possibly one for the youth team however I’m sure our scouts are monitoring hundreds of young players.

A bit of a strange one but I live in South Wales, surrounded by Cardiff fans. It was mentioned to me by someone who has an executive box at Cardiff that both Everton and Man City are monitoring a young lad called Tavio d'Almeida. I have never heard of him, don’t think he has even played for Cardiff so possibly one for the youth team however I’m sure our scouts are monitoring hundreds of young players.

Interesting

Schneiderlin was still never as bad for us as people made out because of how much they despised the perceived lack of desire (even if it was true) so I'd still say if you can't put that to one side it is hard to have a discussion about actual ability.

And yes desire matters, but as I've seen in the Iwobi thread it is a way for people to go further to disparage players they don't like more often than an actual problem.
I read a piece from him in the last couple of days where he said he signed for Koeman and it was never the same after he got sacked.
It sounded as if he downed tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back