Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies but I really don’t look at other teams benches, I can only comment on what bench you left us with, you think quality I don’t see game changing players to all on, may be Gomes pushing the mid field and I have already said it’s a toss up between Keane and Mina for me But to push the top 6 next season that bench isn’t going to do it for me.
I never picked that team or the bench. I merely responded to your post saying ithe bench was crap which I thought was utterly negative seeing as I, personally, do not remember Everton having a better one

914C23D4-0176-4A9B-A862-447D24074C93.jpeg

Just been sent this by a RS mate

I never picked that team or the bench. I merely responded to your post saying ithe bench was crap which I thought was utterly negative seeing as I, personally, do not remember Everton having a better one
Again apologies I thought you had picked the first 11 and the 7 on the bench, again you‘re entitled to think it was a strong bench I just don’t agree and is it negative to have a different opinion?

Said before in the transfer thread... wouldn't be surprised if they don't really hit the ground running. Far too many signings in one sitting.

Could be, signing very good players though, all young with huge potential, I expect Pulisic to break out this season to if he can stay fit, showed flashes of an awesome player last season.

Last edited:
Could be, signing very good players though, all young with huge potential, I expect Pulisic to break out this season to if he can stay fit, showed flashes of an awesome player last season.

Of course. But theyve practically bought a new side. They've not gone to improve on what they set up last season, it's just been ripped up and started from fresh.

If it works it'll be a strong side. But I wouldn't be surprised it not going swimmingly.

Of course. But theyve practically bought a new side. They've not gone to improve on what they set up last season, it's just been ripped up and started from fresh.

If it works it'll be a strong side. But I wouldn't be surprised it not going swimmingly.

Yeah it will be interesting to watch alright, can’t say I disagree with you not sure they are gone full cheque book though. In some ways it was refreshing last year watching youth come through, Mount, Abraham, Tomori, Odoi, Gilmour and James - I really rate the last three as special, special talents.

Be interesting to see the model now, whether it’s building over youth again for instant success, or augmenting and building on what’s there. Like you say it’s a lot of players in a short space of time. But all settled they are young and Chelsea future proofed for a long time. I’m looking forward to see how it goes there.

Ill be disappointed in Lampard if he abandons his brining youth through youth philosophy and turns into a cheque book manager.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back