Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a lot of things we need that we're just going to have to wait for. But half the people on here would say Keane is decent back up. Coleman can still do a job when used moderately. Gbamin looks a fine prospect and did well in a good league. Gomes will be boss again when fit. Bernard has many decent displays under his belt. Has had mental issues that he can overcome. Gordon is another that looks like a fine prospect. And DCL was being spoken of in England terms 5 months ago. All depends on your point of view.

Name me a better bench outside the top 6 and name me a better Everton bench in the last 20 years.
As I said just opinions are we looking through blue tinted glasses?, I presume most teams supporters from outside the top 6 Wolves,Leicester etc would probably say there benches were better than that list a lot of your reply contains “ifs “ but as I said not a lot of pressure on the first 11.

As I said just opinions are we looking through blue tinted glasses?, I presume most teams supporters from outside the top 6 Wolves,Leicester etc would probably say there benches were better than that list a lot of your reply contains “ifs “ but as I said not a lot of pressure on the first 11.
I don’t think Leicester or wolves have great back up, they both have just not suffered any injuries.
Leicester had 4 first team players missing v Bournemouth after restart and got thumped 4-1. We’ve had 4 or more missing, most weeks of the season.

I don’t think Leicester or wolves have great back up, they both have just not suffered any injuries.
Leicester had 4 first team players missing v Bournemouth after restart and got thumped 4-1. We’ve had 4 or more missing, most weeks of the season.
Did we not have a strong team out containing some of the bench listed against Bournemouth, didn’t go to well, i know we can’t bring in 10 top players at one go I just think the bench list was so so and nothing to think it could get us out of the mire if things were not going well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back