Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan is that you? Mega Newcastle 90’s vibes in that team selection. Would get killed by the counter every time. Plus teams had jarg defences back then so it worked to go all out attack, don’t think it’d work today sadly.

I believe this is quite close to the plan. Edouard is unlikely. Another CB might be in the mix with Keane/Mina/ Holgate but Mr. Ancelotti’s Christmas Tree formation is Plan A.

There were also some very weak links to Rafinha Alcantara. 1 year left on his Barca contract, would be cheap.
He's broken... more injuries than Mccarthy.had for us. Alenas the one to get from barca returning on loan loads in front of him plays cm but can play on the right if needed.

He's broken... more injuries than Mccarthy.had for us. Alenas the one to get from barca returning on loan loads in front of him plays cm but can play on the right if needed.
Maybe, but he only missed 5 games total for Celta Vigo last season and seemed to perform well for them.

Allan, Doucoure & James all good, spot on transferms IMO. Bravo to Brands and Carlo if we conclude all three.
I'd be delighted if that was all we did on the incoming.. sell Davies if Newcastle are really interested, and find some way of punting some of the deadwood, for a fee would be great Bolasie Sandro Besic, I'd keep Gilfi I would see him as more of a luxury player so if we had some decent players around him he could do well, he's been surrounded by rubbish for a few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back