Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edouard would be bargain at 25m rumoured to be going to villa for 30/35m. Don't think Tosun will leave unless it's another Premier league team with same wage unfortunately. Kean will shine next year. Would take Ntcham off celtic now he's looking to go he's been great for Dembele and Edouard for France u21s his heart not been at celtic for a while could be cheap too they only paid 4/5m I think. Would be all over Frimpong rb next summer or if we could buy him now and keep him at celtic for the season.

I'll be gutted if Villa get him - think he'll be another Dembele.

About 30 between the two of them last season wasn’t it? With very poor creators playing behind them. I think Brewster would have struggled to get double figures in that team Dave, as I am sure you well know.
Who do we have alongside Richarlison (who we cant even guarantee wont be sold this window, btw) and DCL who can step in as a forward and get a goal?

Just throwing this out there...

Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Allan Doucoure
James
Kean Edouard Richarlison​
Keegan is that you? Mega Newcastle 90’s vibes in that team selection. Would get killed by the counter every time. Plus teams had jarg defences back then so it worked to go all out attack, don’t think it’d work today sadly.

Quite keen on Kean myself Dave, I can’t see Richarlison going anywhere this window, but, if he does, the amount of money he fetches will see a much better replacement than Brewster on a loan deal coming in.

If anyone that kind of makes sense

Sarr and Geri will both leave so makes sense from them

Just when I think we couldn't take anything else of Watford we give them bolasie.

They must really hate us
We also sold them Cleverly who missed an injury time pen and pretty much been injured most of the time. They’ll get their money’s worth with those snakes.
Should also offer them Besic and Sandro whilst we’re at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back