Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we have alongside Richarlison (who we cant even guarantee wont be sold this window, btw) and DCL who can step in as a forward and get a goal?

Guarantee? no one

But tbf having 2 player who we can count on for a decent few goals between them is rare for us since maybe Mirallas when he could still perform for us up with Lukaku.

I know you don't rate Kean, Dave. But he's well thought of around Europe, still 19 / 20 and this year in the 2 games he started he scored, almost certain there's a lot more to come from him next season. Think Those 3 as our forward options is sound enough while we have bigger gaping holes elsewhere on the pitch.

I see it being about £10m cheaper. But still, be shocked if we confirm any of them before the first game of the season.
If we reach an agreement for Doucoure I can probably see it being announced quite quickly. With quarantine regulations etc it will take longer to get James and Allan in if they’re coming.

If we reach an agreement for Doucoure I can probably see it being announced quite quickly. With quarantine regulations etc it will take longer to get James and Allan in if they’re coming.
Allan shouldn't be a problem, Italy is on the travel corridor list I think, Hamez is a different story like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back