Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loan fee would be nowhere near what they could get from selling him, and they'd still be paying a fair chunk of his wages (which he has agreed to reduce massively to join us).

Why would Madrid want to subsidise a loan move for a player that wants to leave and will do for free next Summer?
For the same reason we'll be doing exactly that with Sandro Bolasie and Besic.

It's different though. Watford took 19 points from the 16 games he played as a number 10. The other 23 times he appeared, which were mostly in the role we intend to play him, they took 14 points from. Not to mention he was shifted back to that spot for the first time in months when Pearson got sacked and they lost those 3 games handily and went down.

Due to different league dates Richarlison had played for about 18 months straight towards the end of the season with Watford before he went off the boil

No you're right which is why I'm going to fight any commentator who does it wrong
You know he's just going to be called Jimmy if we end up signing him in the same way Richarlison gets called Richy. He should just embrace it and have it on his shirt from the off and it will save you a trip to Morrisons after every match.

Guarantee? no one

But tbf having 2 player who we can count on for a decent few goals between them is rare for us since maybe Mirallas when he could still perform for us up with Lukaku.

I know you don't rate Kean, Dave. But he's well thought of around Europe, still 19 / 20 and this year in the 2 games he started he scored, almost certain there's a lot more to come from him next season. Think Those 3 as our forward options is sound enough while we have bigger gaping holes elsewhere on the pitch.

He'll have to produce this season or he's gone.

I still think a big bid for Richarlison and we'll be struggling to start the season with anything like a striker.

I know Chelsea's money and being In London & European competition is different, but look at the swift business and the way they've backed Lampard.

Defence Crap? Ok, LB, 2 X CB brought in, pre-season training only one week old.

Our midfield is horrible horrible horrible.

Can't we swiftly conclude business for once.

Just do whatever go get rid of Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Besic, Delph, Bernard & Iwobi if we get replacements and just quickly quickly bring in
Allan, Rodriguez, Doucoure and 2 attackers. I mean why? Why? Money + A DOF + A plan = indecision and slowness. Why?

I know Chelsea's money and being In London & European competition is different, but look at the swift business and the way they've backed Lampard.

Just do whatever go get rid of Walcott, Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Besic, Delph, Bernard & Iwobi if we get replacements and just quickly quickly bring in
Allan, Rodriguez, Doucoure and 2 attackers. I mean why? Why? Money + A DOF + A plan = indecision and slowness. Why?
Chelsea had money to burn after their transfer ban. Looks like we are trying to play hard ball over fees. C’est la vie.

I suspect anyone interested in our chaff are waiting for later in the window to save on wages, and may well be negotiating what portion of the player leaving's wages we will pay. Not easy to shift players like Bolasie and Sandro even on a free because of Walsh wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back