Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we get the big 3 in, allan james and doucoure we will probably be looking at loans or swapping some of our rubbish players with players that may be out of favour at their club but carlo thinks may do a job for him

I think if we get the big 3 in, allan james and doucoure we will probably be looking at loans or swapping some of our rubbish players with players that may be out of favour at their club but carlo thinks may do a job for him

if we get those 3 in we'll be looking rid of rubbish like Bernard, Delph, Bolasie etc no matter what
actually hopefully we're looking rid even if we don't get those 3 in.

Dont think anyone has any idea tbh as the SPL outside Glasgow is League 1 standard.. Morelos at Rangers i dont think would get 10 a season in PL, Edouard seems to have more about him but anything over £20m is a risk from that level. He's scored 60 goals in 100ish games for Celtic to put that in perspective Jelavic scored 30 in 45 for Rangers.
I think Eduard is a quality player & that's coming from someone who follows the blue half of Glasgow... if for whatever reason Kean was to move on I reckon Edouard would be a good option

Dont think anyone has any idea tbh as the SPL outside Glasgow is League 1 standard.. Morelos at Rangers i dont think would get 10 a season in PL, Edouard seems to have more about him but anything over £20m is a risk from that level. He's scored 60 goals in 100ish games for Celtic to put that in perspective Jelavic scored 30 in 45 for Rangers.
It's this attitude that amazes me.

It's not a given by any means but when you see the likes of foster and van dijk move south and people turn their noses up because of where they come from it is how you lose out on good players.

I haven't a clue if this lad is similar quality or not. Never seen him play, but if he does have something about him then we need to gamble rather than lose out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back