Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan is that you? Mega Newcastle 90’s vibes in that team selection. Would get killed by the counter every time. Plus teams had jarg defences back then so it worked to go all out attack, don’t think it’d work today sadly.

Deep defence, allan and doucoure in front starting deep and the others ahead of them...

It would take the opposition some doing to counter past those 6 players quickly and if they lose the ball...were away

I think Eduard is a quality player & that's coming from someone who follows the blue half of Glasgow... if for whatever reason Kean was to move on I reckon Edouard would be a good option
Not a knock on you friend, but I'm not sure why anyone would think Eduoard is any kind of improvement on Kean. Why would we spend money on Eduoard when we already have Kean? Anyone who thinks Kean would not light up the SPL is deluded.

If we get the players in we are rumoured to be getting in I think Kean could have a huge season for us. He's got great movement, his shots almost always are relatively on target. Some better balls to him he could get on to a great roll..
If we have a good midfield engine room and James playing in an advanced position our strikers should get plenty of ammo.

We should be all over this. Granted he's only had a short stint in goal for Arsenal but he looks way more assured than Pickford will ever be.

He's good but I'm not sure we've got 20m in the bag for a keeper and honestly I think we can find quality for half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back