Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen him, is he that good?
Dont think anyone has any idea tbh as the SPL outside Glasgow is League 1 standard.. Morelos at Rangers i dont think would get 10 a season in PL, Edouard seems to have more about him but anything over £20m is a risk from that level. He's scored 60 goals in 100ish games for Celtic to put that in perspective Jelavic scored 30 in 45 for Rangers.

Guarantee? no one

But tbf having 2 player who we can count on for a decent few goals between them is rare for us since maybe Mirallas when he could still perform for us up with Lukaku.

I know you don't rate Kean, Dave. But he's well thought of around Europe, still 19 / 20 and this year in the 2 games he started he scored, almost certain there's a lot more to come from him next season. Think Those 3 as our forward options is sound enough while we have bigger gaping holes elsewhere on the pitch.
It's looking likely that Kean will be loaned out to Juventus or Roma

Dont think anyone has any idea tbh as the SPL outside Glasgow is League 1 standard.. Morelos at Rangers i dont think would get 10 a season in PL, Edouard seems to have more about him but anything over £20m is a risk from that level. He's scored 60 goals in 100ish games for Celtic to put that in perspective Jelavic scored 30 in 45 for Rangers.
Better stats than Dembele had at celtic and looks more polished.

Yeah, but the difference is someone (at least us) wants to pay actual money for Hammy, and he is willing to drop his wages to move.
The same cannot be said for Sandro, Bolasie and Besic
What they all have in common is that they are surplus to requirements at their club, they have one year left on their existing contract, and they are on a lot more wages than their current status. OK James is a lot higher quality and on a lot more money, but their situations are still the same.

Unless any are prepared to take a pay cut to move, nobody will buy them. So the best we can do is loan them and get as much of the wages as possible off our books.

I hadn't been following your conversation (that'll teach me not to butt in :)) , but if James is prepared to take a pay cut then fair enough. Hopefully Madrid will be just happy to get him off their wage list and will let him go for a nominal fee of better still for free.

If this is true we must have a striker lined up. Prays for Sarr from Watford.

If this is true we must have a striker lined up. Prays for Sarr from Watford.

what a load of crap that is, first line they say the word bs, then it's just an FM wet dream of graphs and stats with no quotes, scrolled through the whole thing. We need to make as much changes as it is without worrying about 3rd choice striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back