Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But most on here wouldn't have Kenny anywhere near the team, even as back up. What makes you think other clubs would be prepared to spend upwards of £10m for him?
I do think he is for us either. But other teams seem to get a lot of money for their young players like Liverpool. £10 million at least for England youth captain and played in Germany

I do think he is for us either. But other teams seem to get a lot of money for their young players like Liverpool. £10 million at least for England youth captain and played in Germany

Not sure what relevance either is in determining a transfer fee in all honesty. Form and consistency and how much in demand he would be. IMHO.

If we get some of these signings over the line, I’m sure it will set us up for better transfer window’s going forward. Once we manage to get a better calibre of player into the club and join up with Carlo Angelotti, others will find it easier to come.
Having a good window Is therefore really important as it will set the tone and show the change in clubs ambition.

Was the Rafinha rumour not just the Echo reporting a rumour and then foreign media quoting them as a source saying Rafinha was about to sign? Or are there genuine links?
Think it came from this,but who knows?

If we get in the 3 midfielders that are rumoured to be close that's a spend of around 70-80 million depending on what sources you believe, I think that would be enough, that amortization led to us announcing huge loss last accounts and will likely be a big number again this year, we need to sell a few players and get rid of their wages to keep us within rules.
So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
Biangami 5 million (probably wrong spelling)
Bolasie and Sandro 5 million between them.
At the top end that's 38 million plus another 15 million odd in wages.
We wouldn't miss any of those players,
Most of the others we either need or would struggle to find buyers, there's only 1 player who I think we could sell for decent money and not be a massive loss to the team that's DCL, Simms in my opinion would do at least as good a job as DCL and the season starting off behind closed doors would be a great time to introduce him properly to the PL.

If we get in the 3 midfielders that are rumoured to be close that's a spend of around 70-80 million depending on what sources you believe, I think that would be enough, that amortization led to us announcing huge loss last accounts and will likely be a big number again this year, we need to sell a few players and get rid of their wages to keep us within rules.
So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
Most of the others we either need or would struggle to find buyers, there's only 1 player who I think we could sell for decent money and not be a massive loss to the team that's DCL, Simms in my opinion would do at least as good a job as DCL and the season starting off behind closed doors would be a great time to introduce him properly to the PL.
WWW- a sensible start with some not unrealistic valuations
EBI- you didn’t talk absolute nonsense in the last paragraph.
5/10. Must do better.

So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
I think you could add Tocsun to that list. We should get 10 - 15 m for him.
Also Pennington should be saleable along with a few of the other youngsters who are not going to make it, there should be a few mil there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back