Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re literally the only club on earth that’s ever been bullied into such a deal.
Or look at it another way ..... the only club that has ever proposed such a deal.

If you think about it it is totally low risk.

If he turns out crap you only pay him for 1 year.

If he is decent and wants to stay then you have lost nothing - try before you buy.

If he is decent and offski - you got a good year out of him for relatively nowt and if he doesn't want to be here why would we want him ?

If we get in the 3 midfielders that are rumoured to be close that's a spend of around 70-80 million depending on what sources you believe, I think that would be enough, that amortization led to us announcing huge loss last accounts and will likely be a big number again this year, we need to sell a few players and get rid of their wages to keep us within rules.
So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
Biangami 5 million (probably wrong spelling)
Bolasie and Sandro 5 million between them.
At the top end that's 38 million plus another 15 million odd in wages.
We wouldn't miss any of those players,
Most of the others we either need or would struggle to find buyers, there's only 1 player who I think we could sell for decent money and not be a massive loss to the team that's DCL, Simms in my opinion would do at least as good a job as DCL and the season starting off behind closed doors would be a great time to introduce him properly to the PL.

Simms to be our main striker this actual season?

Good grief.

If we get in the 3 midfielders that are rumoured to be close that's a spend of around 70-80 million depending on what sources you believe, I think that would be enough, that amortization led to us announcing huge loss last accounts and will likely be a big number again this year, we need to sell a few players and get rid of their wages to keep us within rules.
So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
Most of the others we either need or would struggle to find buyers, there's only 1 player who I think we could sell for decent money and not be a massive loss to the team that's DCL, Simms in my opinion would do at least as good a job as DCL and the season starting off behind closed doors would be a great time to introduce him properly to the PL.
Ridiculous post about Simms. He will take years...just like dcl

Was the Rafinha rumour not just the Echo reporting a rumour and then foreign media quoting them as a source saying Rafinha was about to sign? Or are there genuine links?
Wasn't a genuine link I read. One of those jarg websites I think it was.

Just the first I'd seen us mentioned. 16 million euro doesn't sound better than Davies neither.

So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
JJK £10 million

Ridiculous post about Simms. He will take years...just like dcl
He's surly going to take years if he's not playing, he's been banging them at u18 then continued doing so at u23, I swear we must be the only club in the country that has fans that don't want to see a player with record like that not getting a run.
He has scored 50 goals in 69 games in the last 3 years.. he's going to be 20 years old this season, I'm not sure what more he can do to get his chance, there's players younger than him who've done less under age than him who've already gotten a chance. Infact we spent 24 million on one of them last year who did well for Juventus when given a chance.

So who could we sell?
Basic 5 million
Davies 12-15 million
Delph 5-8 million
How many times have you actually watched Simms play in order to reach this conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back