Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is - im nowhere near Brands biggest critic on here.

I just dont worship the bloke based on his business the previous two summers as there are alot of questionable signings he has made.

This summer hopefully he redeems himself after last but as I mentioned yesterday our likely two biggest signings this summer will be Ancelotti men.

I've yet to see Brands actually scout and pluck some boss player out of the air which is what everyone thought they were getting when he first arrived.

Mate I enjoy and agree with most of your posts on here, except from the Brands bashing ones.

The guy has had a hell of a mess to sort out from the previous regime.

Patience my friend we are building for the here and now as well as the future and the type of signings your expecting from Brands will happen. There was to much to fix to only sign players with potential for the future.

Thing is - im nowhere near Brands biggest critic on here.

I just dont worship the bloke based on his business the previous two summers as there are alot of questionable signings he has made.

This summer hopefully he redeems himself after last but as I mentioned yesterday our likely two biggest signings this summer will be Ancelotti men.

I've yet to see Brands actually scout and pluck some boss player out of the air which is what everyone thought they were getting when he first arrived.
Err Branthwaite?

His reputation was built on finding youth. We’ve had a signing ban.

Can I get a flight radar update please. Going to be a tricky day in work but would like to track some aviation machines to distract.

Thanks.

Mate I enjoy and agree with most of your posts on here, except from the Brands bashing ones.

The guy has had a hell of a mess to sort out from the previous regime.

Patience my friend we are building for the here and now as well as the future and the type of signings your expecting from Brands will happen. There was to much to fix to only sign players with potential for the future.

The reality is he's had 2 seasons and spent £200 million and Richarlison/Digne aside none of his signings have been a full success.

Gomes - inconsistent
Kean / Mina - overpriced based on what they have do so far here
Bernard - massive wages
Lossl???
Iwobi - waste of money
Delph - waste of money

I dont buy he's had it hard here when he's been given money clubs like Southampton and Burnley could only dream of yet we finished below them last season.

Like the manager that also has to fall at the DOF's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back